Sunday 9 February 2014

Cooking at home

Laura decided to cook some bread the other day. I decided it was a good time to get the camera out. When photography's your hpbby it's sometimes hard to find ways to do it at home so this gave me the excuse I was looking for.
She made a traditional plaited bread, but added a some pesto, garlic and cheese, then more garlic, and then finally a touch extra garlic. After she'd finished plaiting it the raw product looked like this:
I set up a couple of lamps on the other side of the kitchen which gave it that sparkle. It was too dark otherwise and I point blank refuse to use the flash. I don't think I've once ever taken a photo with a flash that I thought came out looking nice. Anyway, after some time in the oven the finished cooked bread came out like this:

I can tell you it tasted even better than it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment